Landing Permission (Non-schedule / Ad-hoc Operations)
This service enables the airlines/operators to operate all types of non-schedule, ad-hoc flights (Commercial and non-commercial) to land at Dubai International and/or Al Maktoum International Airport.
Where to get this service
Pre-Requisites for services : (The following information is required to obtain this service)
The Operator should hold a proper Air Operator Certificate with the specification of operations from a state regulator. Slot clearance from ACL required.
1) Registration for first time customer Login
2) Select services Fill in information Pay Online
3) Submit application through Online
4) Review & Evaluate application for Approval or Reject
5) Customer will Download approved permission copy