Block Landing Clearance (Private/Business flight operations)
This service enables airlines/private operators to obtain approval to operate the aircraft and to land at Dubai International (DXB/OMDB) and/or Al Maktoum International at Dubai South (DWC/OMDW). This permit is applicable for non-scheduled operators. (Not more than two months), which is provided for a specific period of time, which can be renewed on expiry at the discretion of Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
Where to get this service
Pre-Requisites for services : (The following information is required to obtain this service)
The Operator should hold a proper Air Operator Certificate with the specification of operations from a state regulator. Slot clearance from ACL required.
Applicable For Customers
- Aviation Handling Companies/Agents
- Private/business Operators
- Registration for first time - customer Login
- Select services, Fill in information, Pay Online
- Submit application through Online
- Review & Evaluate application for Approval or Reject
- Customer will Download approved permission copy
Required Documents For This Service
The Operator must hold a valid Air Operator Certificate or equivalent document acceptable to the DCAA
- Air Operators Certificate (AOC) (If applicable)
- Certificate of Airworthiness (CofA)
- Certificate of Registration (CofR)
- Liability Insurance or Fleet Insurance
- Noise Certificate
- Other documents as per the service requirement
Terms and Conditions
The service beneficiaries are strictly required to comply with Dubai and UAE Civil Aviation laws and regulations.
The Permit will be valid till the date mentioned in the approval.