Issuing No Objection Certificate for Crane Operation
This service enables the customers to obtain a No Objection Certificate for for use of tower crane, mobile crane or other construction equipment within the Emirate of Dubai. This service shall ensure that a structures approved will not impact the flight safety of Dubai airports and capacity of Dubai airspace.
This service is mandatory according to International Civil Aviation Regulation (ICAO Annex 14).
Where to get this service
Online : www.dcaa.gov.ae, DCAA Smart Application
Applicable For Customers
Registration for first time customer
– Login and select services Fill in information Pay online (e-Government) Submit application Receive Application Online
– DCAA Review Submitted Documents
– DCAA Assess, Application per location
– DCAA Approve, Reject or Need more info
– DCAA Download approved NOC copy
– Download and print – Customer
Required Documents For This Service
Dubai Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA) requires the following guidelines to be followed in order that the correct information is submitted to obtain crane height NOCs.
Letter shall be address to:
The Director General
Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
P.O. Box 49888-Dubai, UAE
Fax: +971 4 2200808
1. A letter from the party requesting the NOC which should include the name of the area of Dubai and the plot number.
2. TThe letter should also include a statement of the intended maximum crane/s height, in meters, above ground and DMD levels.
3. A statement of the plot ground level height relative to Dubai Municipality Datum (DMD) or Mean Sea Level.
4. The plot coordinates in WGS 84 Geographical (degrees/minutes/seconds), UTM or DLTM format.
5. Affection or/an cadastral plan shall be enclosed.
6. All structures greeter then 90 meters above ground level is subject to a Special Aeronautical Survey which should be attached to any request for an NOC. The survey document will provide all the required information. Please note that the survey should be provided in a soft copy Format (editable)
7. All structures greeter then 150 meters above ground level is subject to a Special Aeronautical Study which should be attached to any request for an NOC. The survey document will provide all the required information. Please note that the survey should be provided in a soft copy Format (editable)
Terms and Conditions
Inspection: on-site inspection might be necessary in order to evaluate the presence of shielding constructions in particular location.
Only those aviation safety aspects that pertain to obstacle control and height limitations are the subject of this NOC. Potential hazards that may arise from crane operations including, but not limited to, airport infrastructure safety, airport security and such other issues that may affect the general public and/or public infrastructure shall be additionally evaluated by the crane operators in coordination with other relevant institutions. DCAA shall not be held responsible and answerable for any hazards that have not been stipulated by the condition/s of this NOC
Click to view/download the User Manual