APPLICATION FOR A NO-OBJECTION CERTIFICATE TO TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT, HELICOPTERS, OR PARTS THEREOF
To provide a No Objection Certificate for customers who intend to import, export or transport aircraft, helicopters or their parts to or from Dubai via Land, Sea or Air freight. The shipment will be subject to a regulatory inspection conducted by the Aircraft Oversight Section and accordingly, an NOC will be issued by Dubai Civil Aviation Authority
- Airline Operators
- Aircraft Spare Parts Companies
- Aircraft Maintenance Companies
- Aircraft/Helicopter Owners
1- Valid Trade License
2- Shipment AWB/SWB
3- Booking Confirmation with Journey Details
4- ATA CARNET
5- Aircraft Certificate of Registration
6- Shipment Packing List
7- Third Party Letter if required, e.g. for exhibition, storage, etc…
No Objection Certificate (NOC)
One month from NOC issuance date
1- Receive application
2- Documents verification
3- Physical verification of the shipment by DCAA inspectors
4- Issuance of the NOC
The e-service channel available at Dubai Civil Aviation Authority website
• Check the type of service you are going to apply for and ensure it is the correct one
• Fill the online application and submit the required documents
• Follow up the status of the submitted application through the customer dashboard.
• Submit any additional requirements in case the application is rejected.
Terms and Conditions
• The applicant shall assure that the items intended to be imported, exported or transported have not been taken or obtained from any uncertified sources.
• The Dubai Civil Aviation Authority will be providing the NOC at the request of the applicant and the shipment will be subject to DCAA's verification and inspection. The Dubai Civil Aviation Authority does not assume any responsibility for such certificate.
• The applicant shall satisfy DCAA that the purpose of the importation, exportation or transportation of the shipment is as stated in the application.
• Any deletion or alteration to the issued NOC will render it invalid.
- Where can I apply for this service?
The customer can apply for the service through the DCAA website e-services.
- What are the required documents for application?
Customer can verify the required documents from the service application page
- How can I track the application status?
Customer can track the application status from the Customer Dashboard on the DCAA website.
- Who can I contact if I require more information?
Telephone Number: +97147770288 / +97147770266; Email : email@example.com