Issuing No Objection Certificate for Landing Field Services
This service enables you to apply for Approval of Landing Field for Commercial or for Non-Commercial or for Sports and recreational aircraft.
WHERE TO GET THIS SERVICE
PRE-REQUISITES FOR SERVICES
Obtaining the required permissions and/or approvals applicable to these activities from:
- Dubai Municipality
- Landowner Approval
- And other Authorities if applicable
APPLICABLE FOR CUSTOMERS
- Individual Customer
- Landing Field Operators
PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN NOC
1. Registration for first time customer
2. Login and select services – Customer
3. Fill in information – Customer
4. Submit application – Customer
5. Pay online (e-Government) – Customer
6. Receive Online Application – DCAA
7. Assess, Review & Evaluate application by DCAA
8. Approve, Reject or Need more info - DCAA
9. Download approved NOC copy – DCAA
10. Download and print – Customer
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THIS SERVICE
1. Position and details of the Landing Field and design in pdf format.
2. Owner of the Commercial Landing Field
3. Operational scheduled start date of the Commercial Landing Field
4. Location (in relation to a known landmark)
5. Safety Assessment
6. Compliance Statement
7. Operational Manual
8. Local Area Map
9. Documentation of Ownership
10. Approval of the Plan for Construction
11. Approval from Civil Defense
12. Coordinator Contact details (mobile, email)
13. Office telephone number and Fax number
14. Company Address & Email
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This No Objection Certificate will be assessed in accordance with ICAO (Annex 14, Part I) (This document can be found at(www.icao.int) and UAE CAR (Civil Aviation Regulations)
The Landing Field should meet or exceed the design standards established in ICAO Annex 14, Part l.
A Safety Assessment for the use of the Landing Field.
A statement that the Landing Field meets or exceeds the design standards in ICAO Annex 14, Part I and GCAA CAR’s Part IV Ops-I, CAR’s Part IX and Part X. (For Commercial Landing Field)
A statement that the Landing Field meets or exceeds the design standards in ICAO Annex 14, Part I and GCAA CAR Part IV Ops-I, Part IX and Part X, CAAP 72. (For Non-commercial Landing Field)
A statement that the Landing Field meets or exceeds the design standards in ICAO Annex 14, Part I and GCAA CAR Part II Chapter 10, GCAA CAR Part IV Ops-I, CAR Part IX and Part X. (For Sports and Recreational Aircraft Landing Field)
Including (but not limited to): Operational Objective, specifics of the Landing Field, Safety Management System, maintenance program, operations plan, limitations of the operations, emergency plan, rescue and firefighting plan, safety measures, procedures for conducting a self-inspection program, any other information.
Local Area Map:
Depicting the Landing Field & the location of schools, places of public gatherings and residential areas.
Approval of the Plan for Construction:
Documentation showing ownership of the Landing Field and associated real estate.
Documentation of Ownership: Documentation showing ownership of the Landing Field and associated real estate.
Approval of the Plan for Constructions:
Design drawing approval for construction of the Landing Field
Approval from Civil Defense:
Documentation of approval from the DCD.